Most women while choosing makeup ignore white shadows, believing that it is absolutely useless and impractical decorative tool that does not fit any type of person. However, it can not only create a flawless makeup, but also to eliminate disadvantages, which will be discussed in this article.
Professional makeup artists and beauticians will tell you about the advantages of this kind of decorative cosmetics, and also the basic ways of their application.
Every makeup artist has in their Arsenal the shade of white, with several types. After all, they can create incredible images that just needed the girls working in fashion and photography. Particularly often they are used to create romantic images during black-and-white photo shoots and video.
While there are several types of shadows, which differ from each other in texture and some components:
- mother-of-pearl (shimmer) and matte; the «warm» and «cold» (depending on hue); creamy and crumbly.
These shadows are able to hide many of the defects on the face, as well as adjust its features. In the case of a competent application of cosmetics to lighten one and darken the other areas of the face.
THE BENEFITS OF THE MIRACLE TOOL
Include in your make-up white, you get a huge number of advantages. It should definitely take into account the texture, hue, and individual characteristics of face and skin type, porosity, color, etc.
The main advantages of light shadows include:
- Using the tool as a basis; Obtaining an even skin tone when applying makeup under Foundation or powder; the Possibility of using white and light matte eye shadow for shading; Thanks to this decorative tool you can visually enlarge the eyes; Cosmetics as the basis for lips under gloss or lipstick; When you add a light shimmery shadow in a powder can create a bright night images; Adjustments to facial features and shape; White color is ideal for Bridal makeup.
Due to its huge advantages, this multitool has become for many artists a real lifesaver, allowing you to create flawless make-UPS even for models with problem skin.
Direct appointment of the shadow – coloring of the eyelid skin, however it does not mean that such a wonderful tool cannot be used differently. Often white and matte shadow to use as the basis for the skin tone, then applied makeup other colors and shades.
For what it’s doing?
- Light Foundation conceals many defects of skin; Colored decorative look expressive the background is bright and Pearly white eye shadow you can «illuminate» too dark makeup.
Due to this multifunctionality of shadows no beauty case the professional is not complete without this kind of cosmetic tools.
Makeup with black and white shadow refers to the classic view. In the case of correct application of decorative means to the person and competent bleached areas, will be able to create not only daily, but also beautiful evening images.
Different combinations callers generate many interesting effects. Consider the most popular of them:
- The first case is applied to the face basis; Frosted shadows use to color the skin of the eyelids. Also, don’t forget to paint the inner corners of the eyes, so the eyes will appear larger; the Outer corners of the eyes, paint black shadows, and then thoroughly blend the product with a brush; the Image will be finished after applying black eyeliner. But it is necessary to work very carefully so as not to overdo it; Then paint the lashes with mascara and enjoy the results.
- To moisturize the skin, apply Paymer, who in some measure can be considered a primer. This is done in order to makeup then not pushed with the surface of the eyelids; Then apply black shadow to the eyelid edge along the lash line; then blend the product with a brush; Then, using a thin brush, apply black eye shadow on the lower eyelid. Then you do not have to use a pencil or eyeliner; Apply a light shade under the eyebrow, but do it very carefully so as not to paint black color; Then highlight the corners of your eyes using a light color; At the final stage just paint eye-lashes.
The advantages of black-and-white makeup:
- White color visually make eyes bigger; Thanks to the black color can give a contour HD, and white – blur it a bit; the White shadow applied underneath the eyebrows, enable you to focus on deep-set eyes; a Pearly cosmetic deposited on the inner corner of the eye, make the eyes glow.
MAKEUP WITH EYELINER
Makeup with a variety of white shades and expressive enough black eyeliner refers to the number of evening make-UPS.
To create the desired image, you will need:
- Two brushes: one for applying eye shadow, the second – for shading; shadow; Brown or black mascara; Eyeliner.
Despite the fact that make-up can be within 10 minutes, it turns out very attractive and elegant.
The process of creating the image of the evening is as follows:
- The first thing to the surface of the movable century applied the Foundation; Then it is a good shade to decorative cosmetics subsequently began to crumble; Apply on eyelids white eye shadow and blend; Next, using eyeliner, draw a thin arrow graphic; Then paint mascara on the lashes with black mascara.
As you can see, makeup applying white eyeshadow and black eyeliner is pretty straightforward. And if you have properly applied makeup on the face and restorefile her, it turns out attractive evening make-up, which will not go unnoticed.
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS
Makeup using white shadows can hide a lot of flaws, but this is only possible in the case of competent use of cosmetics.
Your image has always been stunning, makeup artists encourage women to heed this advice:
- When applying makeup on the cheeks and chin can visually make the face thinner; Applying a white base of mother-of-pearl shadows on the inner corners to solve the problem close to the eye; the White makeup can be used as proof when applying the tools on the upper part of the eyebrows and the fixed part of the century. So, you can easily solve the problem of deep-set eyes; Often this decorative multitool used instead of shimmer, so the makeup is in the truest sense of the word brilliant.
White eyeshadow can be used not only as an aid when creating black and white evening make-up. This kind of decorative cosmetics allows you to resolve many issues, ranging from imbalances of the face and ending with defects in the skin. Thanks to these indispensable qualities, the shade of white is so widely used by professional makeup artists.