Shellac is a godsend for modern fashionistas in 2019, as it gives the ability to quickly and efficiently create colorful summer design on nails, the same as the photo in glossy magazines. In addition, this coating is quite resistant, so the manicure will last at least two weeks, which is especially important given the current rhythm of life.
Therefore, we offer you to get acquainted with this tool, the main characteristics of which are given in our article.
What is shellac and how it is made
Shellac today is a brand new tool in the design of nails. It is considered a peculiar hybrid, as shellac includes both features of gel and regular nail manicure. However, unlike the first shellac applied to the surface of the nail plate is much faster, and second by its stability.
Important! Shellac allows you to give a fashionable design not only the nails on the hands but on my feet. Pedicures in the case will last at least a month.
Gradual coating process shellac
As for the algorithm application, it consists of the following stages:
Preparation of the nail plate. At this stage, the cuticle treatment and giving the desired shape the nail. Grinding. It is made with a special router or a coarse nail file. We need this in order to pick up on marigolds fibers to enhance adhesion with the shellac. Disinfection. Due to the presence on the surface of the nail the fat layer of a variety of fungi, this stage is simply necessary, as it allows to increase the quality of the socks means disinfect the nail. The application base. It is a special tool that enhances the adhesion of the shellac to the surface of the nail. To put it in one thin layer. Next is to lock in the UV lamp.
Important! Very important when applying the shellac and the base to seal the ends, as this will depend on the vitality of the future of the manicure.
Application of shellac. This must be done carefully and in thin layers. The total number of layers can vary depending on the color and quality of the coating. Between each layer drying in the UV lamp is required. The application of the top coating. It is applied as base in a single layer, and then dried in a UV lamp.
Important! The above algorithm applying shellac perfect for creating a manicure, both on long and on short nails. More details of the process and examples of finished works you can see on the pictures below.
The pros and cons of shellac
Shellac, and other decorative tools has its advantages and of course disadvantages. The advantages of this coating include the following properties:
- Durability. As mentioned earlier, shellac on your nails for at least two weeks without chipping. It is not affected household chemicals and constant contact with water. A rich tone. Compared to conventional varnish, shellac is a thick coating with strong pigmentation, so the color on the nails look much brighter and more colorful. The ability to grow long nails. Shellac allows you to make not only a bright summer manicure, meet fashion trends 2019, but also to grow long fingernails, especially the owners of soft and brittle plates. Safe for health. In the composition of shellac is completely no different formaldehyde and other substances that can cause significant damage to health. That is why, the shellac is allowed to use and women in the state. The ability to carry out the procedure of application and removal at home. Despite appearing at the beginning of the difficulty, if prilovchitsya, the application of shellac can turn into an exciting fun. As for the removal, in the salons and professional stores sold a special fluid, which without special efforts will remove the old coating.
Spectacular design for an evening out
Giving a preference to the shellac, it is important to consider its disadvantages:
- High cost. As shellac today is a fashionable novelty in the field of manicure, the cost of such coverage is much higher than normal nail Polish. Constant correction. Given the fact that the fingernails grow, manicure with shellac gel like and needs constant correction. The risk of fungus. Weak “place” shellac is a high temperature. Therefore, when the nail plate heats up — it expands and then comes back to normal. At this moment there is a risk of catching an infection. Not suitable for all nails. Though the shellac today and is at the top of the fashion trends in nail art, all in the same weak and soft nails he held not so firmly as strong.
Shellac nail designs
In 2019 fashionistas offered a varied selection of all kinds of options for summer nail design that can be done with shellac. Most relevant are the following:
- Color cover. Due to the large color palette can be done though a simple but effective manicure. Today in fashion like pastel colors, especially camel, lavender and peppermint, and rich Burgundy and berry.
Nude with rhinestones
Important! To vary the monotonous manicure by selecting 1-2 of the nail, coloring them in a completely different color. Original examples of combinations we have listed below the photo.
- Matt. He is the hit of the summer season, and thanks to the bright color palette allows you to create juicy and full manicure.
Delicious ice cream
Important! Matte design itself looks rich, so it is not recommended to oversaturate pictures, and other décor.
- French. Despite the fact that it’s a classic, manicure decided to depart from habitual stereotypes and to use not only the basic white, but other color palettes.
- Lunar. At least this summer, such a technique is not a novelty and should not be, but still, today there are many ideas of nail designs that is impressive for its originality and richness. It can be various color combinations, the presence of the art of painting and playing with textures.
The moon manicure with kamifurano
- Drawings. Without them this season anywhere. Today in fashion as the standard floral painting and all kinds of geometric patterns. Bright same individuals in summer you can experiment with ethnic patterns, drawings insect and, of course, fruit.
Fashion drawings flamingos
Shellac, though it has its flaws, yet it allows you to create original and lasting manicure, while saving your time and money on weekly salon visit. In addition, apply the shellac can at home, and an inspirational motivator for this is our selection of photos with images of examples of beautiful and relevant in this year of options for nail design.